I have a hard time writing about myself, so I will just give you some quick facts about me..
- I’m Palestinian living in Ramallah
- I’m married and have 3 kids
- I’m a byzantine chanting enthusiast and lead chanter at our church.
- I’m an amateur photographer.. definitely Canon (7D / 17-55 2.8 / 70-200 2.8L / 100 2.8 macro / 50 1.8)
- I drive a ford Mondeo Titanium 2012
- I have a BA in Computer Science from Earlham College, Richmond, IN and an MBA from Birzeit University, Palestine.
- I work as business development director at Al Nasher PR and Advertising agency
- My other blog: Jack’s Daily
Want to know more for any weird reason.. give me a buzzzz 🙂
— Jack Rabah